The next ECA Women's Group Meeting will take place at 8pm on Tuesday 17 November at the West London Trades Union Club. Please sign in on your arrival (someone will be there with a sign in book). If you wish to purchase a drink, you can do so in the bar downstairs and bring it with you to the meeting. I would be really grateful if all attendees could please chip in £1.00 to cover the cost of the room hire.
Here is the agenda for the meeting on 17 November:
2. Overview of last month's meeting
3. What projects or campaigns should we focus on?- If you have an idea in mind it would be great if you could please prepare a one minute 'pitch' on why you think ECA Women's Group should focus on this campaign. We will then discuss all the ideas in detail as a group and vote on which campaign idea to focus on.
4. How shall we get started?
5. How will we make sure people know what we're doing?
6. Social Events - The ECA Women’s Group Christmas meal will take place at 19:30 on Wednesday 16 December at a local restaurant. More details will follow in an email.
8. Date and venue of next meeting
If you haven't come along to anything similar before this would be an ideal opportunity to get to know other members. Also if you have any ideas on how to build up a women's organisation, or are really keen to help, it would be great to hear from you.
All are welcome to attend, although this meeting is primarily intended for women Labour Party members* and affiliated supporters who live in the constituency of Rupa Huq MP.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
* Membership of the Labour Party is available 'on the door'